The Regent Quartet is a professional quartet of superb musicians who, for the last fifteen years, have been providing outstanding musical services for concerts, weddings and corporate events across the country.
This prize winning quartet trained at the Royal Academy of Music and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. Based in London the quartet is much in demand for weddings, corporate entertainment, TV and sessions, and other work.
The Regent Quartet has performed for a wide variety of events including:
- The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Celebrations.
- Events at Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, Kensington Palace, Clarence House, and Blenheim Palace.
- Christmas parties at No. 11 Downing Street, Banqueting House, The Guildhall and Wellington Arch.
- Recitals at the National Portrait Gallery, Senate House, the Foundling Museum, and the Natural History Museum.
- Concerts at the Brighton Festival and Hampstead and Highgate Festival.
- Fundraising events at the Tower of London, Tate Britain and the South African Embassy.
- Functions at Banqueting House, New Scotland Yard, the Barbican and Inner Temple Hall.
- Weddings and events at Claridges, The Ritz, The Savoy, The Dorchester, the Langham, The Landmark and the Mandarin Oriental.
You can listen to audio clips of the quartet on the repertoire page, and video clips are available on The Media page. If you are interested in booking the Regent Quartet for an event, please visit the contact page.